Organisation certificate on smart card/USB
The certificate for electronic invoicing and archiving
The SwissSign organisation certificate complies with the Federal Department of Finance's Ordinance on Electronic Data and Information (EIDI-V) and the Company Accounts Decree (GeBüV). With this non-personal certificate, you can sign legally compliant electronic invoices and archive documents. You can also exchange VAT-relevant data with other companies in a paper-free manner.
- Compliance with OElDI and GeBüV
- Suitable as proof of VAT
- Smart und USB reader: included within the delivery scope (ID-000 format / ID 1 card)
- Verification of identity: E-mail address, applicant and organisation. In the certificate, however, only the name of the organisation and, where necessary, more detailed information such as the branch or department as well as details on the municipality, canton and country of the organisation's headquarters are displayed.
- Term of up to three years
- Telephone and e-mail support in German, English and French
- For the automation of your processes, you also require a signature solution, which you can acquire, for example, via our solution partners
- Processing requires five to ten working days following receipt of the correctly completed application and the accompanying documentation (with the exception of hardware deliveries outside Switzerland)
- Recognised root CA
- SHA-2 hash algorithm
- Distribution: All common browsers and platforms. See Compatibility
- Validation with OCSP and CRL
- User account for certificate management
- Revocation service for the revoking of certificates
- Notification 30 days and 10 days prior to expiry of validity
- Performance: Suitable for mass signatures (HSM).
- Only for companies subjected to Swiss tax