Sectigo Code Signing
This certificate enables developers include information about themselves and their code with their software. Customers who download files digitally signed with a Code Signing Certificate issued by Comodo Certificate Authority can be assured of content source and integrity. They can confirm that the software really comes from the publisher and verify that the software has not beeen altered or corrupted since it was signed.
Comodo Code Signing Certificate - most important details:
Signs many files types, including .exe, .cab, VBA, Java, .ocx and .dll,
Is trusted by all major operating systems,
Technology of Microsoft Authenticode.
- Reassures customers of the authenticity of your software wherever they download it from,
- Ensures integrity - verifies that code has not been tampered with since publication,
- Mitigates Error Messages and Security Warnings on Download,
- Allows e-commerce vendors to create a trusted sales outlet and online presence for their software,
- Verifies identity of publisher,
- Verifies content integrity,
- Safeguards software from tampering,
- Improves consumer confidence,
- Improves software downloads,
- Avoids Windows error messages,
- Protects the reputation of software publisher,
- Creates a trusted software distribution outlet.