Organisation certificate for HSM (SCSE)
The certificate for electronic invoicing and archiving
The SwissSign organisation certificate complies with the Federal Department of Finance's Ordinance on Electronic Data and Information (SCSE) and the Company Accounts Decree (GeBüV). With this non-personal certificate, you can sign legally compliant electronic invoices and archive documents. You can also exchange VAT-relevant data with other companies in a paper-free manner.
- Compliance with SCSE and GeBüV
- Suitable as proof of VAT
- Verification of identity: E-mail address, applicant and organisation. In the certificate, however, only the name of the organisation and, where necessary, more detailed information such as the branch or department as well as details on the municipality, canton and country of the organisation's headquarters are displayed.
- Term of up to three years
- Telephone and e-mail support in German, English and French
- ElDI-V only relevant for companies subjected to Swiss tax
- Hardware security module (HSM): Not included within the delivery scope. We recommend the products of SafeNet, Ergonomics, intarsys consulting, PDF-Tools, Seacon and Secrypt.
- Processing requires five to ten working days following receipt of the correctly completed application and the accompanying documentation (with the exception of hardware deliveries outside Switzerland)
- Recognised root CA
- SHA-2 hash algorithm
- Distribution: All common browsers and platforms.
- Validation with OCSP and CRL
- User account for certificate management
- Revocation service for the revoking of certificates
- Notification 30 days and 10 days prior to expiry of validity
- SCSE compliant
- Performance: Suitable for mass signatures (HSM).